Symptoms of coronavirus
The symptoms of coronavirus are:
- a cough
- a high temperature
- shortness of breath
But these symptoms do not necessarily mean you have the illness.
The symptoms are similar to other illnesses that are much more common, such as cold and flu.
- to Hubei province in China in the last 14 days
- to Iran, areas of northern Italy in lockdown or "special care zone" areas in South Korea since 19 February
- to other parts of mainland China or South Korea, Thailand, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia or Macau in the last 14 days and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath
- to other parts of northern Italy (anywhere north of Pisa, Florence and Rimini), Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos or Myanmar since 19 February and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath
- in close contact with someone with confirmed coronavirus Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
Call NHS111, stay indoors and avoid close contact with other people.
You can read more at https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/wuhan-novel-coronavirus/
Repeat Prescription Requests
Following the merger of Oxford Road patient list with St Andrew's patient list all paper requests for repeat prescriptions are to be delivered to our Sensier House premises.
Also, unless you are using the Electronic Prescription Service (EPS) to direct your prescription to your local chemist, you will also need to collect the paper prescription from Sensier House.
Using EPS, you can choose a pharmacy or dispenser to dispense all your prescriptions. When you get a prescription, it will be sent electronically to the dispenser you have chosen. You can collect your medicines or appliances without having to hand in a paper prescription.
Remember not only can you select a local pharmacy for your prescriptions to be delivered, you can also order online line via this website or via the NHS App. Contact Reception should you wish to register for EPS
A new practice leaflet, version 5.00 has been released. You can view a pdf version.